Established in 1962, Gambit is now a Polish leading manufacturer of compressed fibre sheet and all type non-asbestos gasketing materials. The entire production process is located in our plant in Lubawka (google maps) on an area of 3.6 ha
A high market position of the Company is a result of manufacturing excellent sealing materials, but also of a comprehensive customer service offer and technical consultancy.
Company mission is production and sale of high quality and environmentally friendly sealing and insulating products in the domestic and foreign market.
Quality certificates ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, product certificates and numerous awards for Gambit prove high quality of our products.
Cooperation with the most renowned world class manufacturers (DuPontTM KEVLAR®, Lapinus Fibres, Lenzing, Saint-Gobain) guarantees not only the highest quality of raw materials used in the production process, but also allows for continuous improvement of our goods.
Our own R&D department, laboratories, highly qualified engineers and modern stock of machine tools are an innovation incubator that allow for providing our Customers with products and services of high added-value products.
At GAMBIT we manufacture:
- compressed fibre sheet (including reinforced sheets) - link to the page
- compressed fibre gaskets (including reinforced gaskets) - link to the page
- bespoke gaskets (including graphite, PTFE) - link to the page
- metal gaskets, spiral wound gaskets, kamprofile - link to the page
- compression (braided) packing - link to the page
- fabric expansion joints - link to the page
- thermal insulation materials (fabrics, cords, millboards and vacuum-formed products) - link to the page
- brake and clutch linings - link to the page
DuPontTMKEVLAR® are registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.