There are following friction materials in the production profile of GAMBIT Lubawa Sp z o.o.:
• BAC type -woven friction tapes impregnated with resin,
• GC-E type - composite materials formed with a rubber binder,
• GC-ES type - friction linings with metal filings.
Our friction linings are characterized by:
• favorable wear properties,
• stable value of the friction coefficient at elevated temperatures,
• higher allowable unit pressure.
Friction linings manufactured by GAMBIT Lubawka Sp z o.o. are used in axial and radial brakes for following types and functions of braking:
• occasional emergency braking,
• cyclical maneuvering braking,
• braking, eg elevator, press, crane,
• continuous braking
For safety reasons, please provide the mechanical characteristics of the brake.
All information in this catalogue is based on years of experience in manufacture and use of the discussed products. Since sealing performance in the joint is subject to multiple factors such as mounting method, system parameters, and sealed medium, technical parameters specified herein are of informative nature only and cannot be used as grounds for any claims; any special uses of products are subject to consulting with the manufacturer.