Established in 1962, Gambit is now a Polish leading manufacturer of sealing and thermal insulation goods.
A high market position of the Company is a result of manufacturing excellent sealing materials, but also of a comprehensive customer service offer and technical consultancy.
Company mission is production and sale of high quality and environmentally friendly sealing and insulating products in the domestic and foreign market.
Quality certificates ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, product certificates and numerous awards for Gambit prove high quality of our products.
Cooperation with the most renowned world class manufacturers (DuPontTM KEVLAR®, Lapinus Fibres, Lenzing, Saint-Gobain) guarantees not only the highest quality of raw materials used in the production process, but also allows for continuous improvement of our goods.
Our own R&D department, laboratories, highly qualified engineers and modern stock of machine tools are an innovation incubator that allow for providing our Customers with products and services of high added-value products.
At GAMBIT we manufacture:
• high-parameter gasket sheets,
• gaskets cut from Gambit sheets,
• gaskets: spiral, metal, semi-metal, metalwork, with internal or external edges reinforced with stainless steel and rubber,
• braided packings,
• thermal insulation materials (cords, millboards and vacuum-formed products),
• friction materials (woven and formed)
DuPontTMKEVLAR® are registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.